$1,600 – One Time Fee
(Split into 2 payments of $800)
Step 1 – Set up and optimize your Google Business profile
- A basic, simple step — but important!
- Ensuring basic business info is accurate and up to date.
- Proper selection of category tags.
- Fix common issues like duplicate Google listings which can hurt your page’s performance.
Step 2 – Properly structure and optimize your website pages
- Leveraging best practices to set up important “on-page” optimization elements.
- Review and consult regarding changes and updates you could make to improve your site content from an SEO standpoint.
- Check for any major technical issues that could be holding you back.
- Check page site speed & mobile friendly tests to determine best course of action for fixing any issues.
- Add local business schema markup for Name, Address & Phone info on site.
Step 3 – Submit to the most important business listing sites
- Having your business information on top local directory and data aggregator sites is a crucial aspect of local SEO (citation building).
- We list your site on 15-20 top online directories like Yelp, Yellow Pages, Angies List & more. We’ll also identify the directories that are most crucial to your business!
Step 4 – Review generation/strategy
- We’ll create a customized Google review handout that you can use to generate new Google reviews from your best customers.
Step 5 – Research key link opportunities (perhaps the most crucial step)
- Earning quality links to your site from other relevant website is a key aspect of successful SEO — it’s also the reason we almost always suggest ongoing SEO work!
- We research key websites and other creative opportunities to help you get started with building quality links to your site — this is how you’ll eventually move ahead of key competitors in your area.
- We’ll also identify a handful of “piggyback” SEO opportunities you can take advantage of.
What SEO Starter IS Not
SEO, in large part, is an ongoing activity that requires strategy, testing, tweaking and an ongoing effort to build on the authority of your website. The SEO Starter option is not a comprehensive SEO solution that will boost you to the top of the search results (although we have had it happen on occasion).
What SEO Starter IS
The SEO Starter option is a great way to make sure your primary website and local presence has a solid foundation. This service will also provide detailed insights into your competitor’s SEO efforts what you can learn from their successes. You’ll almost always see a difference, but it’s important that you take our link building suggestions seriously to create the impact you desire!