The Why Before the What
We believe that far too many businesses, marketers and agencies focus on specific channels and tactics before fully understanding the business objectives behind them.
The modern marketer has an endless supply of social media channels, tactics, and avenues for which to communicate with an audience. The problem is, very few understand “why” they are using and what they hope to accomplish as a result.
We live in an era where consumers are constantly being blasted with marketing messages. In addition, consumers have increasingly more control over which messages they can ignore.
In order to be successful marketing your business in today’s marketplace, you HAVE to find meaningful ways to connect with and engage your audience.
Have you answered your “why” yet?
A Balanced & Diversified Approach to Marketing Your Business
We’ve developed a framework we call The 6 Pillars of Modern Marketing that makes sense of the multitude of channels and tactics available to leverage for your business. Every marketing activity available falls within this framework! We use the 6 Pillars of Modern Marketing to help our clients develop and implement effective strategies that are balanced and effective. Relying on one channel or strategy for new business is a dangerous game. Make sure you have a diversified source of leads for your business!
The 6 Pillars Framework
- Advertising – There are growing number of options to carefully target your preferred audience, offline and online!
- Reputation & Reviews – 90% of respondents in a 2013 survey said that their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews.
- Search Marketing – ~89% of consumers use search engines at some point in their decision making process. Make sure you have a prominent presence!
- Content Marketing – Instead of paying to advertise to someone else’s audience, build your own hyper-targeted audience with Content Marketing & leverage this content to drive other marketing initiatives.
- Community & PR – Building and maintaining relationships with existing/past customers, journalists in your industry, your local community, other industry professionals and potential referral sources.
- Guerilla Marketing – High energy and imaginative ways to grasp the attention of the public in more personal and memorable level.
Services We Offer
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Advertising (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords etc.)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- WordPress Template Websites
- Professional Podcast Production
- Content Marketing
Industries in Which We Have Experience
- Medical practices
- Dental practices
- Law firms
- Online retailers
- Local service pros
- Window tinting
- Health & beauty